ALLWHEY® TRI-STAGE WHEY PROTEIN MATRIX DELIVERS IT ALL!
ALLWHEY® combines the latest innovations in Whey Protein extraction technology, creating the 3-stage NitriCore™ delivery system that delivers 100% Whey Protein. The NitriCore delivery technology is designed to dramatically increase levels of Nitrogen retention in muscle tissue. Increased Nitrogen Retention ensures that rapid muscle building can take place in response to increased training and helps to ensure that precious muscle tissue is not lost during recovery.
ALLWHEY has a unique High-Protein complex that features Reduced Lactose (milk sugar) Content, which is ideal for lactose-sensitive individuals, and undernatured Whey Microfractions that further support protein digestion and utilization. ALLWHEY is a 100% complete protein, which means that it contains 100% all Branched Chain Amino Acids and 100% all Essential Amino Acids. Additionally, ALLMAX exclusively sources protein from 3 of the purest and cleanest Protein producers on the planet.
ALLWHEY is enhanced with OmegaEFA™ (a source of highly stable EFA essential fatty acids) and Tri-Blend Protein Digestive Enzymes that help in the assimilation and absorption of Whey Protein Peptides and amino acids. This proteolytic phase of digestion is essential in ensuring that you derive the maximum benefit from the Protein you consume.
ALLWHEY gives you 100% Whey Protein Blend in a 3-Stage NitriCore™ Delivery System all with OmegaEFA™ and Tri-Blend Enzymes. ALLWHEY is fully Instantized, so it mixes easily and quickly in water or milk. ALLWHEY has an amazing taste that stands out as one of the best-tasting proteins on the market. ALLWHEY contains US Gov't patented, microencapsulated Clarinol® CLA and OmegaEFA™ to dramatically improve the macronutrient profile.
ALLWHEY comes in both 2 lb and 5 lb jars and is available in four flavors – Butterscotch Maple Fudge, Chocolate, Vanilla and Strawberry.
Stacked with: Aminocore, Glutamine, Creatine.
What is NitriCore™?
NitriCore is a new 3-Stage extended protein delivery system that ensures 100% Whey Protein is extracted to deliver a high quality source of whey protein per serving. The NitriCore delivery technology helps to dramatically increase levels of Nitrogen retention in muscle tissue.
NitriCore is a new 3-stage extended protein delivery system
Increased Nitrogen Retention ensures that rapid muscle building can take place in response to increased training and helps to ensure that precious muscle tissue is not lost during recovery.
Butterscotch Maple Fudge ALLWHEY is the best protein on the planet!
Incredible Flavoring System and Unbeatable Taste
ALLWHEY is available in four delicious flavors: Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry and the unique Butterscotch Maple Fudge flavor, which some have called "the best protein on the planet!"
100% Whey Protein
Even better, ALLWHEY is Fortified with a 97% pure protein that is a Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolate. In addition to the complete broad spectrum of di, tri and olio whey peptides, we have added this pure WPI97™ Whey Protein that has a very high degree of bioavailability and nitrogen retention.
ALLWHEY contains 25 grams of Whey Protein per scoop!
Infused with Essential Fatty Acids
ALLWHEY is enhanced with OmegaEFA™ (a source of highly stable EFA essential fatty acids) such as Cold-Pressed Flax Seed Oil, providing Omega 3 Essential Fatty Acids, and Borage Oil that supplies Omega 6 Essential Fatty Acids.
Tri-Blend Digestive Enzymes
ALLWHEY also contains Tri-Blend Protein Digestive Enzymes, such as Lactase, which is a lactose-reducing enzyme and Bromelain and Protease which are protein-digesting enzymes. Combined, these enzymes facilitate the assimilation and absorption of Whey Protein Peptides and amino acids. This preoteolytic phase of digestion is essential in ensuring that you derive the maximum benefit from the Protein you consume.
Produced at a cGMP Licensed Manufacturing Facility
cGMP is an acronym for "current good manufacturing practices." cGMP is a form of standardized protocol used in the manufacture of pharmaceuticals, food and medical devices.
cGMP was designed to ensure that processes performed, equipment used, in-process testing and end-process testing comply with the standards through proper traceable documentation.
At ALLMAX, we have taken the steps to make sure that you are getting the purest, cleanest and best protein possible through every step of the process. In addition to cGMP, we put every lot through a wide range of testing. We know that this is not officially required, but we won’t make it any other way, and you shouldn’t settle for less. cGMP is just one more way we hold ourselves accountable to a higher standard.
Every lot of ALLMAX proteins are tested for heavy metals. No lot is ever released if it does not pass these tests.
- What is ALLWHEY?
- ALLWHEY is a low sugar, high protein powder that provides a 3-stage protein delivery. ALLWHEY provides 25 grams of pure whey protein per serving with reduced lactose content. ALLWHEY combines the latest innovations in Whey Protein extraction technology, creating the 3-stage NitriCore™ delivery system that delivers a 100% Whey Protein. The NitriCore™ delivery technology is designed to dramatically increase levels of Nitrogen retention in muscle tissue.
2. Can I use ALLWHEY with other supplements?
- Yes, you can. ALLWHEY is simply a natural food supplement. Depending on your goals, ALLWHEY complements many other ALLMAX Nutrition products to help you get your training to the next level. If you’re tying to lose weight or lean out, try combining Rapidcuts with ALLWHEY. If you’re trying to bulk up or put on weight, Aminocore and Glutamine are excellent products to try in addition to ALLWHEY protein powder.
3. How do I take ALLWHEY?
- Combine 1 scoop (31 grams) of ALLWHEY protein powder with 6-12 oz of water, juice or milk at any time during the day that you need a protein boost and most importantly, within 30 minutes of working out. ALLWHEY mixes well in a shaker cup, but can be combined with other ingredients in a blender as a smoothie as well.
4. What is ALLWHEY sweetened with?
- ALLWHEY is sweetened with Acesulfame-Potassium and doesn’t contain any Aspartame.
5. Will ALLWHEY give me big bulky muscles?
- If that is your goal, you probably wish it were that simple. Unfortunately for all you bodybuilders out there, you probably already know it takes a lot of hard work at the gym, proper nutrition (including a lot of calories) and genetics to get big and bulky muscles.
- But ALLWHEY can provide you with the nutrients your body needs to recover from your workouts and is a great protein option to help fuel your muscles. For those of you trying to lose weight or tone up, drinking protein supplements such as ALLWHEY are not going to give you big, bulky muscles. In fact, ALLWHEY can actually help you reach your weight loss goals, as protein can help to stabilize blood glucose levels. This will reduce hunger levels and lower insulin levels, putting your body in an ideal fat-burning zone.
6. When should I take ALLWHEY?
- You can use ALLWHEY anytime of the day to supplement your diet with protein. ALLWHEY tastes great blended with oatmeal as a tasty breakfast option, can be consumed post-workout in a smoothie with fruit, and even as a shake before they go to bed.
7. Do I have to use a blender to mix up my ALLWHEY protein powder?
- ALLWHEY was developed with an advanced technological process as an instantized protein powder, meaning that it mixes easily in a shaker cup and doesn’t require a blender. Those who have tried ALLWHEY have commented that it mixes well with water or milk in a shaker cup, creating a nice smooth drink. Of course, if you like making protein shakes with your blender, ALLWHEY can be used in the blender as well.
8. Can I use ALLWHEY if I’m lactose-intolerant?
- No. ALLWHEY contains milk products, but ALLWHEY is a unique Protein complex that features Reduced Lactose (milk sugar) Content, which is ideal for lactose-sensitive individuals.
9. Is ALLWHEY Kosher Certified?
- Yes, it is considered Kosher. ALLWHEY Chocolate, Vanilla and Strawberry have been authorized by the Union of Orthodox as they are manufactured under the supervision of Kashruth Division of the Orthodox Union and are considered Kosher dairy.
10. Is ALLWHEY gluten-free?
11. Is ALLWHEY suitable for vegans?
12. Is ALLWHEY peanut-free?
13. Does ALLWHEY contain soy?
14. If I eat beef, chicken and eggs, do I still need to use ALLWHEY?
- Many people supplement with ALLWHEY as it’s a nice change from eating chicken or beef. ALLWHEY is easy to use, extremely versatile and can be carried with you. Unlike animal sources of protein it travels well in a gym bag or suitcase for a quick protein boost whenever you need one. ALLWHEY is simply a convenient high protein, low fat addition to your diet plan.
Harry from Tennessee writes:
"I was out of whey the other day at the gym. I didn't want to pay $5 for a shake at the shake counter, so I asked a buddy if I could bum a few scoops.
He let me try your AllWhey Butterscotch Maple Fudge.
It was AWESOME! I have never had such a unique flavor.
I am definitely adding this to my next supplement order! I am excited to try some of your other products as well."
Gail from Thunder Bay, Ontario, writes:
"I started a healthy lifestyle change last year and have made your AllWhey vanilla protein powder a staple in my morning breakfast smoothie and have lost 50 lbs to date.
I use it in my smoothies, add it to my yogurt and I also have a great sorbet like recipe which I add it to.
I have searched around and found your product is comparable in quality to alot of the other higher priced powders."